learning mermaid waters
Sanctuary Early Learning Adventure Mermaid Waters was designed to enhance every child’s learning experience. Both our indoor and outdoor spaces evoke a sense of wonder and curiosity and invite children to explore. Our team of passional and highly skilled early childhood educators, support children to investigate and learn within a safe home like environment.
We are excited to welcome you and your family for a tour of our beautiful centre at Mermaid Waters. Located right in the centre of the Gold Coast and just minutes from local state and private schools and colleges. Since opening in late 2018 we are proud of the community connections we have made. These connections support each child and their family to feel part of our centre community.
The exploration opportunities in our amazing playground are endless, with every corner carefully designed and built with a sense of wonder in mind. From the mud kitchen in the sandpit to the fort with misting arbours, children are provided with open ended play experiences to explore and discover. The sheer excitement on children’s faces is telling of the many adventures they will enjoy during their time with us.
Providing the best quality early education experiences, we have six classrooms catering for children from six weeks through to preschool age. We have a designated underground carpark which supports families to keep their little ones safe during drop off and pick up times. We provide the children with exciting and innovative learning opportunities within our curriculum and also provide extra-curricular activities such as yoga, music, art and dance at no additional cost to families. We value education not only for our children but for our families and Educators too. We also provide Professional Development opportunities for our Educators as well as parent information sessions for our families.
We are proud to offer the families in our community an opportunity to enrol their little ones in our beautiful Early Learning centre at Mermaid Waters.
What’s included at Sanctuary mermaid waters:
- Devoted, professionally qualified, experienced staff
- Meaningful relationships and high-quality care
- Purpose built natural environments for exploration and play
- Nutritional meals from our seasonal menu – prepared on site by our very own Chef, and reviewed by nutritionist!
- Nappies, wipes, sunscreen
- Protective hat, t-shirt, drink bottle and sheet set for each child
- Storypark- a private online learning platform which allows you to see your child’s day through an app on your phone
- Government Approved Kindergarten Program, delivered by our qualified Early Childhood Teacher
- Incursions including music classes (all ages), sports/dance/yoga (once 3 years old) at no additional cost to families