Sanctuary Early Learning Adventure Buderim was designed to enhance every child’s learning experience. Both our indoor and outdoor spaces evoke a sense of wonder and curiosity and invite children to explore. Our team of passionate and highly skilled early childhood educators, support children to investigate and learn within a safe home like environment.
We are excited to welcome you and your family for a tour of our beautiful centre at Buderim. Located close to local schools, beaches, parks and restaurants. This provides families with exceptional lifestyle opportunities which include a walk along the beach after drop off or pick up from our centre. Since opening in early 2019 we are proud of the community connections we have made. These connections support each child and their family to feel part of our centre community.
The exploration opportunities in our amazing playground are endless, with every corner carefully designed and built with a sense of wonder in mind. From the mud pit to the yarning circle for children and educators to meet and share ideas and wonderings, children are provided with open ended play experiences to explore and discover. The sheer excitement on children’s faces is telling of the many adventures they will enjoy during their time with us.
Providing the best quality early education experiences, we have six classrooms catering for children from six weeks through to school age. We provide our children with exciting and innovative learning opportunities within our curriculum and also provide extra-curricular activities such as yoga, music, art and dance at no additional cost to families. We take advantage of being located within the beautiful surrounds of the Buderim Rainforest. Our children love going on excursions to explore the local area and always come back with stories of their adventures. We value education not only for our children but for our families and Educators too. We also provide Professional Development opportunities for our Educators as well as parent information sessions for our families.
Our Buderim kindergarten offers educational programmes that incorporate Early Years Learning Framework goals, STEM based educational experiences, sport, music, art, yoga sessions, mindfulness and self-awareness focuses.
The Buderim early learning centre contains a commercial style kitchen and in-house chef, who delivers fresh meals daily on rotating seasonal menus.
What’s included at Sanctuary buderim:
- Devoted, professionally qualified, experienced staff
- Meaningful relationships and high-quality care
- Purpose built natural environments for exploration and play
- Nutritional meals from our seasonal menu – prepared on site by our very own Chef, and reviewed by nutritionist!
- Nappies, wipes, sunscreen
- Protective hat, t-shirt, drink bottle and sheet set for each child
- Storypark- a private online learning platform which allows you to see your child’s day through an app on your phone
- Government Approved Kindergarten Program, delivered by our qualified Early Childhood Teacher
- Incursions including music classes (all ages), sports/dance/yoga (once 3 years old) at no additional cost to families