Our commitment to every child and their family is to provide the highest quality educational programs and exciting environments to explore and play, leaving each with a lifelong foundation for continual learning
FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED
Sanctuary Early Learning Adventure is a privately-owned family business, we take our roles and responsibilities very seriously. We value family and are committed to all children, their families and our team members best interests.
Sense of Community
We believe that we are in a privileged position that enables us to watch and help children grow and develop. We nurture each child in our care and aim to make a difference in their lives. We endeavour to provide a secure environment and a sense of community. We want everyone who enters our centre to feel comfortable, loved and respected. We want every person to feel that they belong and are valued.
We embrace the responsibility we have to be positive role models to all children. This is achieved through our inclusive practices. We model and teach values, life skills and mutual respect. We want every child, educator, family member and visitor to feel welcomed.
FUN AND EDUCATIONAL
We feel that it is important for children and educators alike to be praised and respected for their dedication and efforts and of course, supported any time they may need it. We set the foundations for learning and create positive memories for everyone within our community. We always ensure that learning is fun as well as educational.
ENGAGING OUTDOOR ENVIRONMENTS
Our Educators guide and support children to take considered and safe risks within our environments. Our playgrounds provide physical challenges that develop children’s skills while also encouraging them to test their limits.
We understand that it is vital for educators to be engaged and involved in children’s play and learning. Our Educators allow children opportunities to lead their own learning while offering guidance and support as required.
Sustainability, upcycling and repurposing is a large focus for our teams. We are committed to playing a part in protecting the planet and caring for the environment for the sake of future generations. Through our “Green Team” our children and families are encouraged to take the journey with us and embrace waste management principles, energy efficiency practices and other sustainable initiatives.
We proudly provide an environment where educators are encouraged to be positive and passionate in all they do at Sanctuary Early Learning Adventure. Through a commitment of mutual respect our teams are supported to pursue fulfilling lives of their own outside of early education.
ONGOING TEAM DEVELOPMENT
We are cognisant professionals and our role is far more than just providing care. We value every persons view and work collaboratively to ensure that everyone feels respected and heard. As part of our commitment to early childhood education and care, emotional intelligence is a fundamental part of the recruitment process and ongoing personal and professional development of our teams.
FRAMEWORKS TO GUIDE PRACTICE
Our Educators have their own individual personal philosophy centred around their values and beliefs, best outcomes for children, while also adhering to the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework.
FEEDBACK AND COLLABORATION
We know all children are capable and competent learners, therefore we provide them with opportunities and life skills to become the very best that they can be. We continually critically reflect on our practices and actively make every effort to improve wherever possible. We are a high-quality centre and can only keep achieving this goal through feedback and collaboration. We welcome any input to help us achieve this.
For Our Children
- C1 – Acknowledge children from birth as active and competent learners.
- C2 – Foster critical thinking, intellectual curiosity and informed risk-taking.
- C3 – We model and teach values, life skills and mutual respect.
- C4 – Educators are engaged and involved in children’s play and learning.
For Our Families
- F1 – Recognise parents as their child’s first and most influential teachers.
- F2 – Create positive environments that foster reciprocal learning between children, families and educators.
- F3 – We value family and are committed to all children, their families and our Educators best interests.
- F4 – Every child, educator, family member and visitor feel’s welcome.
- F5 – Our “Green Team” supports children and families to be encouraged and to embrace waste management principles, energy efficiency practices and other sustainable initiatives.
For Our Wider Community
- WC1 – Promote the value and contribution of our services within the broader community.
- WC2 – We provide a secure environment and a sense of community.
- WC3 – We set the foundations for learning and create positive memories for all members within our community.
- WC4 – We are committed to playing a part in protecting the planet and caring for the environment for the sake of future generations.