Sanctuary Early Learning Adventure Ashmore has been designed to enhance every child’s learning experience. Both our indoor and outdoor spaces evoke a sense of wonder and curiosity and invite children to explore. Our team of passionate and highly skilled early childhood educators, support children to investigate and learn within a safe home like environment.
We are excited to welcome you and your family for a tour of our beautiful new centre at Ashmore. Just minutes from the Gold Coast’s CBD, Ashmore is conveniently located centrally to the local school hub of Ashmore State School, Trinity Lutheran College and Benowa State School, for ease of parents with school drop offs.
The exploration opportunities in our amazing playground are endless, with every corner carefully designed and built with a sense of wonder in mind. From the dry creek bed with water pump to the double slide set into the climbing wall, children are provided with open ended play experiences to explore and discover.The sheer excitement on children’s faces is telling of the many adventures they will enjoy during their time with us.
Providing the best quality early education experiences, we have six classrooms catering for children from six weeks through to school age. We also have a designated ‘Learning Hub’ which is located downstairs from the main part of the centre. Within this space we provide the children with exciting and innovative learning opportunities and hold extra-curricular activities such as yoga, music, art and dance. We value education not only for our children but for our families and Educators too. The ‘Learning Hub’ is also used for Professional Development opportunities for our Educators as well as parent information sessions for our families.
We are proud to offer the families in our community an opportunity to enrol their little ones in our beautiful new Early Learning centre at Ashmore.
What’s included at Sanctuary Ashmore:
- Devoted, professionally qualified, experienced staff
- Meaningful relationships and high-quality care
- Purpose built natural environments for exploration and play
- Nutritional meals from our seasonal menu – prepared on site by our very own Chef, and reviewed by nutritionist!
- Nappies, wipes, sunscreen
- Protective hat, t-shirt, drink bottle and sheet set for each child
- Storypark- a private online learning platform which allows you to see your child’s day through an app on your phone
- Government Approved Kindergarten Program, delivered by our qualified Early Childhood Teacher
- Incursions including music classes (all ages), sports/dance/yoga (once 3 years old) at no additional cost to families