The guideline describes a set of five learning and development areas that relate to the five broad learning outcomes identified in the EYLF:
- Children have a strong sense of identity
- Children are connected with and contribute to their world
- Children have a strong sense of wellbeing
- Children are confident and involved learners
- Children are effective communicators.
We employ fully qualified Bachelor trained Early Childhood Teachers to implement these guidelines to ensure that the Kindergarten children that leave Sanctuary Early Learning will have a great start to embark on their school journey.