1. The promoter is: Vesta One Pty Ltd, Vesta Mermaid Pty Ltd, Vesta Buderim Pty Ltd,Bentley Park Child Care Pty Ltd whose registered office is at Level 2, 91 Upton Street Bundall QLD 4217.
2. The competition is open to residents of the Australia.
3. This entry is not attached to any government rebates, it is fully funded by the owners. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook and Instagram
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
1. Sanctuary Early Learning Adventure - Mermaid Waters competition open date is the 19th November 2018, closing date for entry will be 21st December 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. Competition to be drawn on the 24th December 2018.
2. Sanctuary EarlyLearning Adventure – Buderim competition open is the 1st December 2018, closing date for entry will be 15th January 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.Competition to be drawn on the 20th January 2018.
3. Sanctuary Early Learning Adventure – Bentley Park competition open is the 1st December 2018, closing date for entry will be 15th January2018.After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. Competition to be drawn on the 20th January 2018.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: After clicking the competition link from Facebook or Instagram, fill out all information required and click submit.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: at random, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email, phone and/or DM on Facebook and Instagram within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17.By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20.Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.